Ads for technical books, aimed partly at the new scientists and engineers, but mostly at the technical hobbyists of the day, were a mainstay of the technical magazines. They sometimes even ran in general-circulation titles, when public interest was high in some new technical field like radio or automobiles.
- Armstrong Super-Regenerative Circuit Book -1922A 2407 visits
- Complete Radio Book -1922A 26 visits
- Construction of Super-Regenerative Receivers -1922A 2491 visits
- Experimenter Publishing Company -1921A 1614 visits
- Model T Ford Car Book -1916A 2294 visits
- Modern Radio Receiving Sets -1922A 1758 visits
- Radio Enters the Home -1922A 2388 visits